RSP MP3 Player .Net Description
This application is a .Net library to play MP3 , MP2 , MP1 , MPEG-2.0 and MPEG-2.5 media files.
- This controls is using a high quality decoder engine
- Ability to play media files in the following formats :
MPEG 1 Layer 3 ( MP3 ) ,
MPEG 1 layer 2
MPEG 1 layer 1
MPEG 2.0 ( sample rates 16000 , 24000 and 22050 Hz)
MPEG 2.5 ( sample rates 8000 , 11025 and 12000 Hz)
- The decoder engine is loaded dynamically in the process
- The decoder engine uses only integer calculations to decompose the MPEG file
- You can define what wave out device ( soundcard ) will play the MP3 file
- The control has support to Xing based VBR files
- The control can retrieve BitRate , samplerate , layer , stereo mode and the time of the mp3 file as formatted String or milliseconds
- Future versions will have more features
RSP MP3 Player .Net Screenshots
Screenshots are not available currently.
What's New in RSP MP3 Player .Net 1.1.0
Release notes are not available currently.
RSP MP3 Player .Net Requirements
No additional system requirements.